FWC just released the Florida Panther Mortality Update and it is heartbreaking. (link below) Now, more than ever, we need safe wildlife passages. Public Project Planning Chair Ginger Goepper and Director Aymee Laurain have launched a wildlife planning project for safe wildlife passages. They need your help to show public support to FWC, DOT, insurance companies and other agencies they are working with. Please SIGN and SHARE this survey. The survey is to show interest only and not a request for donations. Let’s all work together to bring wildlife passages to Florida for our panthers, bears and the other furry animals whom we share Florida with.
- High School Standards – Simpson’s Biodiversity Index Lesson Plan
- High School Standards – Florida Panther- Trophic Levels, Genetics, and Anthropogenic Disturbance Lesson Plan
- 5th Grade on Interdependence Lesson Plan
- 4th and 5th grade on the Florida Panther Lesson plan
- 3rd Grade on Diversity and Evolution of Organisms Lesson Plan